Implant Retained Dentures
At Confidental Clinic Clapham Junction, Battersea we offer the complete range of Implant treatments. In some situations many teeth need to be replaced or an existing denture may need to be stabilised using implants. Implant retained dentures are a cost effective way of replacing multiple teeth with implants.
How do they Work?
Following your assessment we will confirm the number of implants needed to produce the desired result. With implant retained dentures, fewer implants (sometimes as few as two) are required to support the final teeth. Implants are placed strategically to ensure the maximum number of teeth are replaced.
The connecting posts that attach to the implants will be designed to lock or click into the implant retained denture thus stabilising it.
What are the Benefits?
- No need for denture adhesives, pastes, sticky gum or powders.
- Implants help to maintain your facial structures by preserving the remaining bone in your jaws.
- Minimises wrinkles around the mouth by restoring lost lip-support
- Markedly improves your ability to chew - you can eat whatever you want and enjoy your food again.
- Secure and comfortable - no more embarrassing moments caused by loose dentures!
Our dental practice prides itself on the quality and precision of our work. Please contact our clinic at Confidental Clapham today to see if we can help you smile and chew with confidence.